We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat positive attitude. Candidate should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, scheduling appointments, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Office Administrator, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. An Office Administrator must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the Office Administrator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to schedule appointments, faxing correspondence, scanning and documenting interactions
- Greet and assist patients.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Understanding of Medical field experience preferred.
- Prior administrative experience, but not necessary.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Ability to take direction and criticism.