Medical Office -Administrative Assistant
A busy Medical Office in Anchorage is searching for a Medical Administrative Assistant with exceptional Customer-oriented communication skills.
This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operation of the office by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for patients.
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required to be successful in this position and Proficiency with MS Office is a must.
Job Duties/Responsibilities Can Include:
- Answering phone calls
- Greeting, checking in patients and Assisting with initial paperwork if necessary
- Handle sensitive information confidentially
- Update and maintain patients’ health records/Interviewing patients for case histories in advance of appointments
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Process insurance claims
- Maintaining supplies and appearance for the office
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $16/HR , Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience OR 2 years of medical administrative experience is required for this position
- Proficient with MS Office or experienced with medical software
- Background may be viewed
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890