Inside Sales Assistant
PIP Printing of Alaska, locally owned and operated, is a leader in providing printing and marketing services to our business customers. We are seeking a full time Inside Sales Assistant who will work closely with our sales team, providing support with the goal of increasing sales.
The ideal candidate would be a neat, organized, multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail. Has a friendly, helpful personality and enjoys working with people in a fast-paced environment.
The general responsibilities can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with clerical duties such as answering phones, running credit cards & sending invoices.
- Support entire sales staff by completing estimates, processing orders and dealing directly with customers.
- Fully utilize the computerized pricing/estimating program.
- Handle questions and requests by customers when sales reps are unavailable.
- Work with production department to assure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Learn all aspects of a high technology printing and graphics operation.
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales, operations and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Good skills in communication, both in person, over the phone and through email.
- Computer (both PC & Mac) experience and ability to learn to use our point-of-sale software.
- Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Good command of MS Office Products.
- Professional and clean-cut appearance.
- Knowledge of graphic design or quick-printing terminology a plus.
- PIP provides a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, and a 401K program. There is also a great opportunity to grow within the company.