A company that serves the Anchorage community is looking to add a Collections Specialist to their Members services team.
Previous Credit and Collections experience preferred and applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Responsibilities can include:
- Providing support for accounts receivable and collections
- Review and manage customer accounts
- Contact and secure payments for delinquent accounts
- Post payments
- Adjust accounts
- Print/mail client statements
This is a full time position wages starting at $18/HR, Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience working in a direct customer service related capacity in a service industry.
- Excellent computer skills/Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of one year of cash handling experience.
- Background may be viewed
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890