The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for understanding the competitive market and needs of customers for all aspects of marketing; to include but not limited to: develop and implement marketing plans, promotions, pricing, collateral, digital media, web presence, marketing events, and other related areas. Assigned areas of focus include but are not limited to; Channel Campaigns, Digital Support, Training and Sales Enablement, Communication or Digital Marketing Analytics.
The Marketing Generalist functions as a program coordinator for all projects within the marketing group. This role is responsible for ensuring the effective communication in regards to project status and deliverables to all stakeholders. This role also functions as the lead on Various marketing channels
Essential Duties of the Marketing Strategist:
- Participate/ lead product and service launches from development through maintenance.
- Distribute, communicate and ensure pricing information is correct in the system and price tables.
- Develop & manage product information & implementation of plans, programs and on-line web presence.
- Create content for product promotions and all marketing collateral and product launches
- Internal resource for front line staff inquiries and implementation.
- Manage and implement sponsorships, trade agreements, special events and VIP customer fulfillment.
- Develop new & maintain current business relationships
- Develop and implement effective marketing materials (letters, email, web, direct mail, and social media) designed to showcase Company products & services.
- Assist with external trade and media partners with on-site training, product demonstrations, as well as product and service education.
- Work in partnership with departments on products, services, merchandising and collateral in stores.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
Campaign and project Traffic Coordination
Pull together content, carefully proof and edit copy before routing to stakeholders while ensuring adherence to GCI brand standards.
Collect and organize creative assets to support marketing campaigns and distributing or publishing them across our multiple channels.
Ensure assets come in, are published, and retired on schedule
Schedule, maintain, and owned channels to include: bill messaging, text message marketing, on hold messages.
Coordinate direct mailings and support all customer communications
Collateral and signage development coordination
Support events from a marcom perspective.
Help manage the GCI Image Library
Experience in marketing project coordination
High level of organization and attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to pass a writing proficiency test.
Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities.
Responsible to develop and implement marketing plans, promotions, incentive’s to achieve maximum growth and retention. Working collaboratively within the company developing and communicating process required to sell and service customers. Position will be responsible to develop products, services, tactical plans and programs. In addition to necessary training and developmental opportunities for sales and customer support with an emphasis on achieving customer growth, retention and market share.
Must have a minimum of four years in marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, combined, or similar environment to include:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, community/public relations, business administration or related field required. In addition to minimum experience required, degree may be substituted with relevant exempt work on a year for year basis.
EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or another characteristic protected by law.