Senior Audit Accountant
Position: Senior Audit Accountant
Pay Range: DOE & comprehensive benefits
As an experienced Audit Accountant, are you seeking a company with an atmosphere offering further training and advancement to staff? If you have a strong client focus and at least 2 years of public accounting experience, please review the qualifications and send your resume to email@example.com if this might be a great fit!
- Minimum of 2 years public accounting experience with an emphasis in audit
- Alaskan CPA preferred
- Strongly skilled in math, analytical and problem-solving
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience in staff supervision, development, and training
- Must have ability to assume complete responsibility for audit planning, work delegation and review, staff supervision, meeting budget expectations and assisting in audit completion
- Strong client service focus
- Strong collaborative work style as well as ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be deadline driven
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED