Immediately hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk.
In addition to a strong knowledge of accounts payable, the ideal candidate will have an overall understanding of accounting principles and must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged, private, and sensitive information.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Preparing and maintaining proper records for all accounts payable
- coding and verifying invoices
- receiving and processing daily invoices
- Investigating/resolving discrepancies
- Following standard accounting practices and procedures
- Reconciling bank statements
- Data entry and 10-key typing skills with accuracy
- Other job related duties as assigned
2 years’ accounts payable experience is preferred.
Pay starting at $17/HR based on experience, Monday thru Friday 8am-5p
- Valid Alaska Drivers License
- Background will be reviewed
- Strong computer skills/Microsoft office and Quick Books experience is preferred
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890