Position: Accounting Manager
Pay Range: $65,000-$85,000 DOE
Take September off - October 1st start date!
How is this? Enjoy September with the knowledge you have a fantastic new position waiting in October - read more here!
An excellent long standing Alaskan company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager. This position requires a well rounded candidate to provide leadership and coordination in operational accounting. The role supervises two positions, ensuring work is allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This is ideal for someone who is deadline driven and working in a variety of accounting activities to include GL, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and payroll setup and control. If you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Lila on 907-276-57807 today!
- BS with Accounting emphasis, or Associates in Accounting. Experience equating to education may be substituted
- Minimum of five years supervisory experience in financial reporting/general ledger, complete payroll control. Job cost accounting preferred
- Automated accounting system experience required – Sage Contractor preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, Adobe and Bluebeam
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of payroll
- Strongly detail oriented
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED