Pay Range: DOE
Our client is seeking an experienced Accountant for their fast-paced office. This is ideal for an Accountant with at least two years of experience in a high-volume environment, who enjoys being part of a strong collaborative team. If you've been described by your previous colleagues and supervisors as an "ambitious go-getter", you are going to fit in very well here! Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least two years of relevant experience in a high-volume environment
- Great Plains, Sage, or SAP experience essential
- Oil/gas industry or medical billing and invoicing experience a plus
- Familiarity with contracts
- High level of attention to detail, and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Strongly deadline oriented to meet high volume demands
- Willingness and availability to work overtime as required
- Consistent work history
- Excellent attendance history
- Clear written and verbal communication abilities
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED