The Compudyne culture is all about teamwork that breeds success. To deliver the best service to the best clients, we attract and retain the best talent.
Compudyne was built one person at a time. Behind everything we do are relationships with integrity. We never stop searching and exploring opportunities to meet quality individuals. If you have the confidence and desire to be part of an ever-evolving team of professionals, we encourage you to contact us and let us know who you are.
Be a Part of Something Big.
Compudyne is celebrating 30 years of supporting businesses, large and small, with IT resources that drive success. We offer remote and on-site IT services, network consulting, hardware/software installation and high speed business internet services. Most importantly, we explore cutting-edge, secure solutions that help our clients become more efficient and more connected.
Find Your Niche.
As a Solutions Architect, you play a key role in performing a variety of duties related to client and internal projects for Compudyne. Responsibilities include providing leadership in client and internal projects, serving as a technical resource; designing, developing, testing, implementing, and evaluating technologies. This position requires a high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance relationships with co-workers and clients. Communication is key in working with clients to discern business needs and translation into a technology solution that will meet those business needs. This position has two components of Solutions Architect and Managed Services support.
We are looking for someone who can accomplish the following tasks:
- Strategically design, implement and support high availability systems for Compudyne’s clients
- Interface with clients in sales to understand business reasoning and to design technical solutions that meet business needs
- Document solution into project artifacts that can be utilized by the implementation team
- A critical thinker who can assess the situation, develop an actionable plan, and act upon the plan
- Deploy ISCSI and fiber channel storage solutions
- Design, configure and implement routing, switching and fault tolerance solutions
- Design, build and implement virtualization stacks
- Perform Active Directory, SQL and Microsoft Exchange Migrations
- Deploy and administer virtualization solutions
- Implement and troubleshoot mission critical IT systems
- Assist in support of the client’s technology environment through our managed services offering
Develop Your Skills.
Going in, you need to have a Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of progressive experience in architecture/engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience and/or credentials:
- Certification such as MCSE, CCNA, VCP and related educational experience
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- Extensive experience estimating the effort required for completion of projects and provide quotes according to estimation
- Experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting complex server hardware
- Solid understanding of networking technologies and their impact to successful deployment of systems infrastructures
- Understanding of Microsoft messaging systems, additionally O365 migration experience/administration a plus
We appreciate our employees and want to prove it. Compudyne combines competitive wages with an excellent bonus package that includes Medical, Dental, Group Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and PTO. We also provide numerous perks to continually thank you for your hard work. Just ask!
Join Our Team.
We like to work with people who can communicate clearly and learn quickly. Every day is a new challenge, and we’re constantly seeking ways to help our team get better at what we do. If that’s you, we want you on our team. There’s a lot to this position. If you have more questions, we encourage you to email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.