Description: Reservation and sales agents are responsible for selling our cruises, hotels, and other Alaska activities over the phone, via the Internet and directly with customers who visit our office in downtown Anchorage.
Duties include actively selling the cruise, collection of payment for bookings, replying to telephone, face to face and written inquiries, and tracking and logging the source of inquiries.
- Be a self-directed team player with energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Possess courteous telephone and person to person communication skills
- Comfort with a variety of computer programs and applications
- Capable of working with diverse ages and cultures.
- Foreign language is helpful.
- Familiarity with Alaska is required. You will be expected to actively increase your knowledge of Alaska before and during your employment.
Interested candidates, please visit https://www.phillipscruises.com/resources/employment.php to download the job application and submit to our downtown office in person, by fax or by email.