Join us for the April Board meeting at UAA.
Anchorage Chamber Board of Directors meetings are open to the public, with the exception of Executive Sessions.
- Park in the Health Sciences Building (HSB) parking lot (do not use the parking garage). You will not have to pay for parking as UAA made arrangements to waiver parking fees in this lot only from 3:30 – 7:00 PM. Click here for a map to the Health Science Building.
- Fellow board member, Ralph Townsend, will meet everyone in the lobby of the Health Sciences Building by 3:50 PM.
- First, we will tour the Health Sciences Building (HSB) from 4:00-4:25 PM.
- Then, we will tour the new Engineering & Industry Building (EIB) from 4:30-4:55 PM.
- We will conclude with our regular board meeting from 5:00-6:30 PM in the Dean’s conference room (EIB 413 - where the tour will end in the Engineering & Industry Building).
- The Chancellor’s office will be providing refreshments (coffee, soft drinks, water) and cold appetizers (fruit, crudité tray, hummus, cookies and brownies).
*** If you can only make it for the board meeting, please still park in the Health Sciences parking lot. The Engineering parking garage is usually full, and the parking fee hasn’t been waived there. To get to the Dean’s conference room from the Health Sciences parking lot, go to the second floor in the Health Services building and take the sky bridge to the Engineering & Industry Building. The sky bridge will take you to the third floor of EIB. The meeting is on the 4th floor, Room 413.***