We are celebrating our 61st Anniversary of the Gold Pan Awards!
The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards is one of the organization's longest running civic programs. It was established in 1957 as Anchorage's number 1 premier business awards event.
For 61 years, Gold Pan Awards have been awarded to those who have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence, as well as a loyal commitment to Anchorage through community service.
The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce business community will come together on Friday, September 14th at the William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center to celebrate this year's finalists and recipients. Please join us in recognizing those who are outstanding in business excellence and community service!
CLICK HERE for sponsorship opportunities
or contact Aubrie Herman at 272-2401 or email@example.com.
Submit your nominations TODAY!
DEADLINE TO NOMINATE: Friday, August 24, 2018
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- Jeannine Jabaay, Treeline Construction
- Eklutna Inc.
- Spawn Ideas **WINNER**
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business with fewer than 30 employees
- AK Child & Family
- Alaska Airlines **WINNER**
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Ravn Alaska
- 2 Friends Gallery
- Susan Jensen, Bayshore Owners Association **WINNER**
- Stephen Gonzalez, Gonzalez Marketing
- Tom Leonard, Super Floors of Alaska
- Emily McMahan, Alaska Hearing & Tinnitus Center
- Zoi Maroudas, Bambino's Baby Food **WINNER**
- Dawn Carmichael, Summit Embroidery Works
- The Spice & Tea Exchange